I’m Chris. As a productivity coach, I specialize in conquering the procrastination around doing your most important work through the building of antifragile habits and the creation of optimized productivity systems and creative routines.
To receive more information about my next program, see below.
I place a strict limit on how many the students I work with at any given time so that I can be very hands-on with you.
This isn’t like therapy or a “life coach” where I only think about you while we’re on the clock or tell you that you need to “reprogram your limiting beliefs toward money” or “attract abundance”.
Oh hell no. I’m not selling a shortcut. To put it bluntly, most coaches I’ve encountered suck.
This is different. This is about doing the work that gets you closer to your aspirations.
I will be in your corner. Adopting you as my first born. I will refuse to let you fail and if I think you’re unlikely to succeed I’ll send you elsewhere. I simply do not have time for students who are unwilling or unable to take action.
That being said, if you are truly serious… we can make some absurd progress together.
If you can change your habits, you can change your life.
If you’re interested, enter your name and email in the form below to receive more details.*
*Please note, I have no more spots currently available for new students.
I am now accepting applications for the next program in late September.
My Coaching Philosophy
In your life, there will always be one thing which is most limiting you from realizing our goals, which if removed or improved would make everything easier. While this limit is in place, any updates to other parts of your system will not result in any visible improvement.
Thus, your highest leverage action at all times is to find and eliminate this limit from your life.
My goal as your coach is to accelerate the discovery process through planned experimentation as well as adding customized structure and accountability to create sustainable behavioral change.
I’m interested in working with you if you are:
An entrepreneur, a side-hustler, or highly autonomous within your organization.
Process-oriented. Autodidactic. An independent thinker.
A “verb”: a constant work-in-progress with a growth mindset. Open to experimentation.
Understanding of compound returns and willing to invest to flatten learning curves.
1) Systematized Winning
Consistent high-level output comes from a repeatable process and we improve what we measure. When we have built a repeatable system, created feedback loops, and optimized your workflow all you will have to do every day is show up and execute.
2) Habit Formation
Habits are life’s loopholes, allowing you to upgrade yourself with a fixed expenditure of energy at the habit’s creation rather than an ongoing drain on your willpower. Luckily, the science behind building them is well-understood and after years working on strengthening my own habits we can save a great deal of time and frustration.
3) Conquering Procrastination
Feelings of procrastination cannot be eliminated but its effects can be limited by building up momentum from small wins. Together we will build a resilient creative routine to get into a state of peak productivity and conquer your environment to avoid distraction.
If you are accepted to the program you will receive:
- Onboarding call lasting 30 minutes where we assess your current situation, set SMART goals, and decide the highest leverage areas to focus on together.
- 1 on 1 Skype workshops twice per month for one hour each, scheduled at your convenience. We spend the entire time solving whatever is currently limiting you the most.
- Before every workshop, I spend a minimum of one hour preparing a customized lesson plan for you with exercises designed to uncover obstacles and generate solutions.
- After every workshop, you receive a complete action plan with specific instructions on how to implement what we have discussed.
- I will also send you a detailed set of notes as well as the audio recording of every call we have so you can focus completely on our conversation and the exercises.
- Weekly email check-in where I hold you accountable, review your progress and give specific and actionable feedback on what you can do to improve.
- Books and articles in order for you to build stable mental models around our discussions. I have read 100’s of books and articles on productivity, psychology, and personal development and I will save you countless hours by sharing only the most practical and relevant reading.
- Unlimited questions answered via email. Think of me as your wartime consigliere.
- Productivity Planner and Five Minute Journal for starting and ending your day in the right way as well as tracking your work tasks. I buy these for you because they have had such a big impact for me and I want to give you every opportunity available to succeed.
- Custom templates for planning and tracking your output, habits, and schedule. I will teach you how to implement these for increased organization, efficiency, and adherence.
To receive more details about my productivity coaching, enter your name and email below.